When it comes to investments, diversification is key to managing risk. It’s generally advisable not to invest all your retirement funds in a single investment option. Instead, spreading your investments across multiple asset classes can help mitigate risk and potentially increase your overall returns.
F investment options that you can consider:
1. Diversified Mutual Funds: Mutual funds that include debt and equity investments can help distribute risk and, over time, may produce higher returns. Depending on your investing horizon and risk tolerance, you can select funds.
2. Real Estate: Purchasing residential or commercial real estate can generate rental income and could increase in value over time. Typically long-term, real estate investments need rigorous examination of location, market trends, and legal constraints.
3. Stock market: If you understand the stock market and are ready to take on more risk, you can consider investing some of your money in individual stocks or exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Keep in mind, however, that stock market investments may be volatile, and comprehensive research is required before investing.
4. Bonds: Bonds issued by governments or corporations can offer stable income and substantially lower risk than equities. Depending on your needs, you can either keep the bonds until they mature or sell them sooner.
The last but the best option to park a large portion of your funds
5. Fixed deposits (FD’s): FDs provide a fixed interest rate for a predetermined time. Although the rewards might be modest, these are investments with relatively minimal risk. To assure stability and simple access to a fixed income.
But, if you plan and invest in the right bank, this is the highest-return investment plan with the lowest risk.In this blog, we will tell you the best bank to invest in a fixed deposit.
Thinking about a fixed deposit? Think Equitas small finance bank.
There is more
You can also make a pre-mature withdrawal of money for any emergency without any penalties.
How you can book an FD in Equitas small finance bank?
You can open a savings account in minutes, complete your video KYC from the comfort of your home, and book an FD directly from your smart phone using your mobile banking app
Or, you can also book an FD seamlessly with their new product feature called Selfe FD directly without even opening a savings account with their bank, but you cannot deposit more than 90,000 rupees and your tenure period cannot be more than a year.
Know more about Equitas small finance bank.
Hope this blog answers your question. Thank you.